6.3.3. Repair of cardan transfer
Removal of cardan transfer from the car
Fig. 5.28. Cardan transfer with an intermediate support: — the place of admissible blows at assembly; 1 — a cuff; 2 — the needle bearing; 3 — a lock ring; 4 — a crosspiece; 5 — a face washer; 6 — the sliding fork; 7 — a butterdish; 8 — a balancing plate; 9 — a support pillow; 10 — the bearing of an intermediate support; 11 — a shlitsevy fork; 12 — the back driveshaft; 13 — a flange fork; 14 — a ring sealing; 15 — a lock plate; 16 — a bolt; 17 — a washer
Before removal of cardan transfer it is necessary to make tags of mutual angular provision of the sliding fork and a shaft of the transmission. It is convenient to do tags by paint on a reflector of the sliding fork and the transmission extender. Then to clear of dirt the acting carving part of bolts of fastening to a flange of the back bridge and to turn off them. To turn off nuts of fastening of an intermediate support and to exempt it from a frame cross-piece. After that it is necessary to shift cardan transfer forward, to disconnect it from a bridge flange. For simplification of this operation if necessary it is possible to strike with the hammer through copper laying a flange of the back hinge in the place designated by a letter A (see fig. 5.28). Then the forward sliding end of cardan transfer is taken out from the extender of a box and mark paint an end face of the conducted transmission shaft. Having removed cardan transfer, it is necessary to protect at once a shaft of the sliding fork from pollution (for example, to tie with pure fabric), and to close an opening in a box a pure stopper.
Before investigating cardan transfer, it needs to be cleared carefully, and to wash out places of dismantling kerosene.
For dismantle of an intermediate support it is necessary to make tags paint on a pipe of an intermediate shaft and on a shlitsevy fork of the average hinge that at assembly of a vent of a shaft of an intermediate shaft and fork reached former position. To remove from shliyets of an intermediate shaft a fork blows of the copper hammer or through copper laying in the place designated by a letter G (see fig. 5.28)
If the fork is not removed, it is necessary to disassemble the average hinge and a fork, the hinge and a fork to remove a stripper. The intermediate support can be removed from a shaft, striking a shaft shaft through wooden or copper laying.
Before dismantling of hinges to mark with paint the mutual provision of forks. To remove lock rings 3 (see fig. 5.28) from crosspiece bearings, having installed the screw-driver in an end face of a ring and slightly striking its handle. If the ring is turned in a flute, to substitute the second screw-driver under other end face of a ring.
Fig. 5.30. Dismantling of the cardan hinge: 1 — a ring; 2 — a hinge flange; 3 — a mandrel; 4, 6 — bearings; 5 — a press butterdish
After removal of rings to vypressovat bearings in a vice, as shown in fig. 5.30, having a press butterdish from a mandrel.
Check of technical condition of details
It is necessary to wash out hinge details, to clean channels of a crosspiece. They have to be pure and are visible through. If on thorns of a crosspiece there are flutes — prints of needles more than 0,1 mm in depth, then details should be replaced. To check the ball valve of a press butterdish. To exclude hit of dirt in the bearing.
To be convinced of dense landing of igloderzhatel in glasses of bearings, in good shape of a working edge of a cuff, in integrity and the correct landing of their springs.
In case of use of a new crosspiece assembled it needs to be cleared of dense conservation lubricant, including channels. To check existence of springs of cuffs.
It is impossible to mix needles of different bearings. As a last resort it is possible to use a complete set of needles from other bearing.
At survey of an intermediate support pay attention to a condition of the bearing.
Assembly of cardan hinges demands special care and purity in a workplace.
If assembly is made with use of a new crosspiece assembled with new bearings, then it is necessary to put on first of all cuff crosspiece thorns against the stop in a basic ring.
When using the bearings which were in the use, cuffs have to remain in igloderzhatel of bearings.
To carry out assembly in the following order:
- to fill in oil in glasses of bearings to the middle of needles;
- to insert couple of thorns of a crosspiece into openings of ears of one of forks. At the same time the relative positioning of forks has to be kept on tags as was before dismantling;
- to insert bearings into fork openings, having partially put on them thorns, and, rotating a crosspiece in different directions (fig. 5.31 A), to smoothly shift bearings against the stop (fig. 5.31 B);
- to establish by easy blow of the hammer a lock ring 2 in a bearing flute. At the same time the ring needs to be held as its vyletaniye from a flute is possible;
- to put a ring mandrel 1 on an external end face of an ear of a fork with the stopped bearing (fig. 5.31 C) and to dopressovat a crosspiece with bearings against the stop of a lock ring in the bearing and a fork, then to insert the second lock ring;
- to collect the second half of the hinge in the same sequence.
The assembled hinge should have no jammings and variable effort of a provorachivaniye. The moment of a provorachivaniye of hinges should not exceed 2 N · m (0,2 kgfs · м). If hinges hard, it is necessary to strike several times with the hammer in the places designated by a letter A (see fig. 5.28);
The intermediate support gathers in the following order:
- to press the bearing in a holder against the stop, making effort for an external ring of the bearing;
- I will embrace with the bearing to establish in an internal cavity of a pillow of an intermediate support;
- an intermediate support with the bearing to establish on shlitsevy the end against the stop in a fillet, making effort for a bearing holder end face;
- to enclose a sealing ring in a flute of a shlitsevy fork;
- to establish a shlitsevy fork 11 on shaft vents on earlier put tags;
- 16 with put on it by a lock plate 15 and a washer 17 to screw a bolt on 2 — 3 strings of a carving in an end face of the shlitsevy end of an intermediate shaft; to establish a washer 17 in a cut of a shlitsevy fork 11 so that the oval opening of a washer 17 was parallel to an axis of openings of ears of a fork;
- having placed the fixing short mustache of a lock plate 15 in an oval opening of a washer 17, to press a plate to a washer and to tighten a bolt 16, having tightened its moment 40 — 45 H · m (4,0 — 4,5 kgfs · м).
- to stop a bolt 16, having unbent on the verge of its head petals of a lock plate 15;
- to check ease of rotation of the bearing of an intermediate support, having removed if necessary the cause of a zadevaniye of details;
- to stop a bolt 16, having unbent on a side of its head petals of a lock plate 15.
After assembly of cardan transfer it is necessary to make its dynamic balancing.
Installation of cardan transfer on the car
It is originally necessary to insert the sliding fork of the forward hinge into the transmission extender. To connect a flange of the back hinge to a flange of the leading gear wheel of the back bridge and to delay carving fastening the moment of 27 — 30 N · m (· м). An intermediate support to establish 2,7 — 3,0 kgfs on a cross-piece of a frame and, having convinced of lack of its distortion of rather longitudinal axis of the car, to tighten nuts with a moment of force of 12 — 18 N · m (1,2 — 1,8 kgfs · м).
To make fastening of an intermediate support to a cross-piece only on the car standing on wheels.
The sizes of the interfaced details of cardan transfer are specified in tab. 5.4.
Table 5.4. The sizes of the interfaced details of cardan transfer, mm