6.1.2. Coupling of lever type
Fig. 5.1. Coupling of lever type: 1 — a case; 2 — the conducted disk; 3 — the heat-insulating washer; 4 — a casing; 5, 6, 21 — a spring; 7 — the coupling switching off bearing; 8 — the coupling switching off bearing coupling; 9 — protective porolonovy rings; 10 — an adjusting nut; 11 — a spherical support; 12 — a spring conic; 13 — a basic fork; 14 — a coupling switching off fork; 15 — a pusher of the working cylinder; 16 — a cover; 17 — a protective ring; 18 — a ring; 19 — a cuff; 20 — the piston; 22 — the valve for removal of air; 23 — the case of the working cylinder; 24 — a flywheel; 25 — the coupling switching off lever; 26 — press a disk
Coupling of lever type (fig. 5.1) — dry, one-disk, consists of a casing assembled with a press disk, the coupling switching off lever, basic forks, springs and the conducted disk assembled with frictional slips.
The casing of coupling 4 is fixed on a flywheel of a bent shaft by six aligning (special) bolts. The effort of nine double press springs 5 and 6 creates necessary friction force on surfaces of frictional slips and provides torque transmission from a flywheel through a casing and press a disk 26 on the conducted clutch plate and a main shaft of the transmission. Levers of switching off of coupling 25 are pivotally fixed on a casing by means of spherical adjusting nuts 10 by means of which also installation of the ends of levers of switching off of coupling in one plane is made.
The drive plate of coupling at the plant is balanced assembled with a bent shaft and a flywheel of the engine therefore at its removal and installation it is necessary to combine tags "0" on a flywheel and a casing of coupling.
Fig. 5.2. The conducted clutch plate: 1 — a press spring; 2 — the heat-insulating washer; 3 — a frictional washer; 4, 5 — rivets; 6, 11 — disks; 7 — frictional slips; 8 — a lamellar spring; 9 — a damper spring; 10 — a finger; 12 — a nave; 13 — a balancing small weight
The conducted clutch plate (fig. 5.2) is supplied with the frictional quencher of tortional fluctuations consisting of the steel frictional washer 3 sitting on lyska of a nave 12 and clamped between a disk 6 and the heat-insulating washer 2. Clearing of fluctuations happens thanks to friction between these details at turn of a disk 6 to frictional slips concerning a nave. Constancy of effort of compression of a washer 3 and consequently, and constancy of the moment of friction in a quencher is provided with the lamellar press spring 1 recorded in a flute of a nave of the conducted disk.
Outer diameter of a frictional slip is 225 mm, internal — 150 mm, thickness of a slip is 3,5 mm. Dimension of shliyets of a nave of the conducted mm disk 4u23u29, number of shliyets — 10.
In the bearing of switching off of coupling and the coupling of the bearing the special lubricants which are not demanding replacement during all term of operation of the car are put.
Coupling switching off drive
Fig. 5.3. Hydraulic drive of switching off of coupling: 1 — a coupling pedal; 2 — a pusher axis; 3 — a pusher eye; 4 — a nut; 5 — a pusher; 6 — a lock ring; 7 — a cuff; 8 — the piston; 9 — the valve; 10 — an internal cuff; 11 — a spring; 12 — a valve holder; 13 — a persistent ring; 14 — laying; 15, 16 — the union; 17 — a tank; 18 — the main cylinder; 19 — a persistent washer; 20 — a protective cap; 21 — a coupling pedal axis; 22 — an arm; 23 — a returnable spring; 24 — a tube; 25 — a hose; 26 — the working cylinder of coupling; 27 — a brake pedal
The coupling switching off drive (see fig. 5.3) — hydraulic, consists of a suspended pedal, the main cylinder, the pipeline and the working cylinder.
The distance from the platform of a pedal to an inclined part of a floor (at the removed rug) has to be 185 — 200 mm. The provision of a pedal is regulated by change of length of a cutting pusher of the main cylinder.
The full speed of a pedal (including and a free wheeling) providing coupling switching off has to make 145 — 160 mm. A free wheeling of a pedal — 12 — 28 mm. It is provided with a design and not regulated.
Fig. 5.4. Main cylinder of the drive of switching off of coupling: 1, 4 — cuffs; 2 — the piston; 3 — a plate; 5 — the case of the main cylinder; 6 — a spring; 7 — a cover; 8 — a reflector; 9 — a tank of the main cylinder; 10 — the union; 11 — an eye; 12 — a lock-nut; 13 — a pusher of the working cylinder; 14 — a cover; 15 — a persistent washer; 16 — a lock ring; 17 — a persistent ring; 18 — a valve holder; 19 — the valve; And — a compensation opening; In — a perepuskny opening
The main cylinder of the drive of switching off of coupling is shown in fig. 5.4. The spring 6 constantly wrings out the piston in extreme back situation against the stop in a washer 15. Between a head of a pusher and a spherical hollow on the piston the constant gap of 0,3 — 0,9 mm which provides the guaranteed free wheeling of a pedal of switching off of coupling is provided.
The working cylinder of the drive of switching off of coupling is shown in fig. 5.4. The spring constantly wrings out the piston, a pusher and the external end of a fork of switching off of coupling in situation at which the bearing of switching off of coupling influences with small effort to the ends of levers of switching off of coupling, and an external ring of the bearing rotates together with them.
At wear of frictional slips and movement in this regard of the ends of levers of switching off towards the transmission through the same details there are a movement of the piston 2 and additional compression of a spring. As rigidity of this spring small, preload of the bearing by the ends of levers of switching off increases slightly. Thus, compensation of wear of frictional slips happens automatically at the expense of the shift of a working zone of the piston on length of the working cylinder.
Care of coupling consists in periodic check and a dolivka in need of working liquid in a tank of the main cylinder, and also in replacement of overlays of the conducted disk at their wear.
Order of filling of a hydraulic actuator and carrying out pumping for removal of air from it see in subsection. "Removal, repair and installation of coupling". After pumping it is necessary to check movement of the external end of a fork when pressing a pedal to the full which has to be not less than 14 mm. The smaller size of movement of the end of a fork does not provide full switching off of coupling and specifies:
- on availability of air in the hydraulic drive of coupling;
- on possible overlapping of a compensation opening of the main cylinder a cuff edge;
- on obstruction of a compensation opening because of a contamination.
In these cases it is necessary to pump over a hydraulic actuator, to replace a cuff or to wash out the cylinder.
About degree of wear of frictional slips it is possible to judge by distance between a flywheel and a press disk at the included coupling. If this distance makes less than 6 mm, then it is expedient to remove the conducted disk for survey and replacement of frictional slips. It is recommended to replace at the same time whenever possible conducted disk assembled with slips. It is expedient to check distance between a flywheel and a press disk through 60 000 km. For carrying out measurements it is necessary to install the car on a viewing ditch or the elevator and to remove the lower stamped part of a case of coupling.
Removal, repair and installation of coupling
For carrying out repair work coupling can be removed from the car, without removing the engine. For this purpose the car should be installed on a platform, the elevator or a viewing ditch.
It is necessary for removal of coupling:
- to disconnect from the transmission the gear shifting lever for what from within a body to lift an external rubber sealant to the lever handle, to turn off the cap located on a gear shifting mechanism mouth and to pull out the lever up;
- to disconnect an ottyazhny spring and a cable from the intermediate lever of the drive of the parking brake;
- to remove the driveshaft (see. "Cardan transfer");
— to disconnect a flexible cable of the drive of a speedometer and a wire of the switch of light of a backing from the transmission;
- to turn off two bolts of fastening of the working cylinder to a case and to lift up the working cylinder with a pusher, without disconnecting it from the pipeline;
- to remove a coupling switching off fork, having turned off a bolt of fastening of a frame of a cover;
- to turn off bolts of fastening and to remove the stamped lower part of a case of coupling;
- to remove a connecting arm of a suspension bracket of a pipe of the muffler;
- to disconnect a cross-piece of a back support of the engine from arms of longerons;
- to turn off nuts of hairpins of fastening of the transmission to a case of coupling and to remove the transmission together with the coupling and the bearing of switching off of coupling;
- to remove laying between a case of coupling and the transmission;
- to check existence on a flywheel of the engine and a casing of a press disk of the combined tags "0" if they are absent, to put them;
- to gradually turn off bolts of fastening of a casing of coupling to a flywheel, turning at the same time a bent shaft of the engine;
- to take out conducted and press clutch plates from a coupling case via the lower hatch.
It is necessary for removal of the hydraulic drive from the car:
- to disconnect the pipeline from the working cylinder of switching off of coupling;
- to merge liquid from hydraulic system through the disconnected end of the pipeline in a pure vessel;
- to disconnect and remove the working cylinder of switching off of coupling and a pusher of the working cylinder;
- to remove an ottyazhny spring of a pedal of switching off of coupling;
- to disconnect a pusher of the main cylinder from a pedal, to take out two plastic plugs from a pusher eye;
- to rasshplintovat and turn off a nut of an axis of pedals of coupling and a brake;
- to remove from a coupling pedal axis, to take out two plastic plugs from a detail lug;
- to disconnect the pipeline from the main cylinder of switching off of coupling and to remove the pipeline;
- to disconnect and remove the main cylinder of switching off of coupling.
When dismantling a casing of coupling in collecting (if there is no special adaptation) it is necessary:
- to make tags on a casing, levers and a press disk to keep balancing at assembly;
- to put press a disk on a table of a press (fig. 5.5), having enclosed under a disk a wooden support in order that paws of a casing could move down.
On a casing from above to put wooden whetstone so that it did not close three nuts of fastening of basic forks of levers of switching off of coupling. Pressing the top whetstone, to squeeze springs and to unload coupling switching off levers from efforts;
- to turn off nuts of basic forks of levers of switching off of coupling and to smoothly release a press;
- to remove a coupling casing;
- to remove press springs and the thermoisolating washers;
- to rasshplintovat and take out axes of levers of switching off of coupling from ears of a press disk, to take out needles of bearings;
- to rasshplintovat and take out axes of levers of switching off from basic forks, to take out needles of bearings.
When dismantling of the conducted clutch plate it is necessary:
- to wring out short moustaches of a press spring of a damper to an exit from grooves from a bortovka of a frictional washer of a damper and to turn a press spring on 45 °;
- to remove the spring thermoisolating and frictional washers. In need of replacement of frictional slips it is necessary to drill rivets, without damaging spring plates, and then to beat out them.
When dismantling the main cylinder it is necessary:
- to uncover also the mesh filter of a tank of the main cylinder;
- to turn out the union of fastening of a tank to the case, to remove a tank and laying of the union;
- to remove from the case and to shift a rubber protective cover to a pusher eye;
- to take out a lock ring of a persistent washer from the case of the main cylinder;
- to take out a persistent washer and a pusher from the case of the main cylinder;
- to take out from the case of the main cylinder the piston with cuffs, the piston valve, a returnable spring with the holder. In order to avoid damage of cuffs for removal of the piston it is necessary to bring compressed air in an opening of connection of the pipeline.
The union of the main cylinder with laying when dismantling should not be unscrewed if on the car dribble of working liquid through it was not observed.
When dismantling the working cylinder it is necessary:
- to disconnect a rubber protective cover from the working cylinder and to take out a pusher together with a cover;
- to remove a cover from a pusher;
- to take out a lock ring from the case of the working cylinder;
- to take out the piston with a cuff from the working cylinder. In order to avoid damage of the piston and a cuff when dismantling the cylinder it is necessary to bring compressed air in an opening of connection of the pipeline to the cylinder;
— to remove a sealing cuff from the piston;
- to take out a spring from the cylinder;
- to turn out the pumping valve from the working cylinder;
- to remove a rubber protective cap from the valve.
Check of technical condition of details of coupling.
After dismantling of a detail of coupling it is necessary to wash out and subject carefully to attentive survey, having paid attention to reliability of rivet connections, lack of curvature, wear, cracks, забоин both fiascos on the leader and a permission disks, spring plates, levers, basic forks, springs, a nave, a casing, a fork of switching off of coupling and on other details of the mechanism.
Frictional overlays of the conducted disk, and also frictional washer of a quencher of tortional fluctuations need to be replaced if on their surfaces there are traces of an overheat, a crack or strong oiling and also if distance from a surface of overlays of coupling to heads of rivets less than 0,2 mm.
The surface of a press disk and flywheel in the presence on them zadir and ring рисок can be restored a pro-point and grinding.
The size of the layer of metal removed when processing has to be such that thickness of a press disk after processing was not less than 15,6 mm, and flywheel thickness (the size from the processed surface to the prileganiye plane to a flange of a bent shaft) — not less than 27,5 mm. In this case at assembly for preservation of press effort it is necessary to establish under in addition steel washers heat-insulating washers, on thickness equal to the size of the press disk of a layer of metal removed from a surface.
Check of technical condition of details of the hydraulic drive of switching off of coupling.
Details of the hydraulic drive need to be washed out carefully in brake fluid or in alcohol, to blow compressed air and to examine.
All rubber condensing cuffs have to be soft and elastic. The hardened and inflated cuffs or vyryva having on working surfaces and cracks are unsuitable to further operation, and they need to be replaced.
On mirrors of working and main cylinders there should not be рисок, sinks, zadir and considerable iznos. Small traces of corrosion and insignificant development of a mirror of the cylinder are allowed to be eliminated with grinding or a honingovaniye with a roughness not below Ra 0,63 and the sizes of internal diameter no more than 25,15 mm for the working cylinder and no more than 22,2 mm for the main cylinder with obligatory application of new cuffs.
On connecting cones and on a carving of unions of pipelines there should not be mechanical damages (cracks, dents, забоин).
The ends of pushers and the spherical surfaces of pistons should not have uneven development. At the correct interface of a pusher to the piston the trace from their contact on the spherical surface of the piston has to be in the form of a continuous spot and be in the center of the specified surface.
At assembly of the conducted clutch plate it is necessary:
- to priklepat frictional slips to lamellar springs aluminum rivets. After flaring on heads of rivets there should not be anguishes and cracks. The distance from a rivet head to a surface of a slip has to be not less than 1 mm;
- to collect a frictional quencher of tortional fluctuations for what:
• to establish a frictional washer of a damper and the heat-insulating washer;
• to establish a press spring so that two of its short moustaches settled down at edges of long otbortovka of a frictional washer;
• to squeeze a press spring and to turn it on 45 ° that two of its short moustaches settled down in grooves of an otbortovka of a frictional washer.
The effort of a spring of a quencher of tortional fluctuations at compression to the size of 1,5 mm has to be 650 — 800 N (65 — 80 kgfs).
The conducted disk with new slips needs to be checked for a beating of the plane of friction (fig. 5.6). The beating of overlays of a disk measured at edge of a disk has to be no more than 0,7 mm. At the bigger size of a beating a disk it is necessary to govern by means of a special mandrel. Then the disk needs to be subjected to static balancing, applying special balancing small weights which insert into openings of a plate of the conducted disk and rasklepyvat. The quantity of small weights has to be no more than three. Heads of small weights have to be located from a frictional quencher of tortional fluctuations.
The admissible imbalance of the conducted disk has to be no more than 10 g · see.
Assembly of a casing with a press clutch plate is made as it should be, the return to dismantling. At the same time it is necessary to be convinced that the tags made when dismantling on a casing, a press disk and levers coincide, and press springs are aligned on casing otbortovka. For prevention of drop-out of needles of openings it is necessary to install rubber balls with a diameter of 8,5 — 8,0 mm in levers or to plentifully grease needles with jellied lubricant. Press springs in order to avoid a distortion of a press disk and for creation of necessary press effort have to be established only with the required loading (tab. 5.1) and one group.
Table 5.1. Installation of springs depending on loading
Installation of springs depending on loading
The effort necessary for compression of press springs to the size of 39 mm, N (kgf)
260,28-274 - gray (26,6-28)
274-278,72 - black (28-29,4)
402-21,6 - gray (41-43)
382,4-402 - black (39-41)
Fig. 5.7. Adjustment of levers of switching off of coupling: 1 — press a disk; 2 — the coupling switching off lever; 3 — a washer; 4 — a flywheel
After assembly to adjust provisions of ottyazhny levers. If there is no special adaptation, the specified operation can be executed, using the removed flywheel. In this case press the disk collected with a coupling casing is established on a working surface of a flywheel. Between a press disk and a flywheel in three places place washers of identical thickness — 8 mm. Turning or unscrewing adjusting spherical nuts of basic forks, to achieve that the size from a flywheel end face until the end of each lever was equal (51±0,25) mm (fig. 5.7).
After adjustment to fuller (to raskernit) metal of a shaft of each spherical nut in a cut of a basic fork.
If at assembly switching off levers, a casing or press a disk were replaced, then it is necessary to make static balancing of a casing with a press disk assembled by drilling of metal from the lugs of a press disk serving for installation of press springs. Drilling depth from edge of a lug has to be no more than 25 mm, including a drill cone. An admissible imbalance of a press disk — no more than 25 g · see.
Assembly hydraulic the coupling switching off drive - is made as it should be, the return to dismantling. Before assembly the mirror of the cylinder has to be oiled castor or fresh brake fluid.
At assembly of the main cylinder it is necessary to check that the returnable spring easily returns the piston in a starting position. Further it is necessary to check by means of a soft wire with a diameter of 0,3 — 0,5 mm whether the cuff blocks a compensation opening. Use of the main cylinder with the blocked compensation opening is inadmissible. At assembly of the working cylinder it is necessary to be convinced that the spring easily moves the piston in the cylinder.
The sizes of the interfaced details of coupling are specified in tab. 5.2.
Table 5.2. The sizes of the interfaced coupling details
Installation of coupling on the car is made as it should be, the return to removal. Before installation of coupling to put lubricant 1 — 13 in an opening of the ball bearing of the main shaft of the transmission established in a flywheel and to wipe the surface of friction of a flywheel and a press disk with the pure fabric moistened in gasoline. At coupling installation into place the conducted disk has to be turned by a frictional quencher to a flywheel (on a disk there is an inscription "Forward"), and tags on a casing of coupling and on a flywheel have to be combined in order to avoid balancing violation.
At installation it is necessary to center the conducted disk in relation to an axis of a bent shaft. For this purpose to insert a special mandrel into a shlitsevy opening of the conducted disk (see fig. 4.100) so that its end entered an opening of the ball bearing of a flywheel. For this purpose it is also possible to use a main shaft of the transmission from spare parts.
It is necessary to tighten bolts of fastening of a casing to a flywheel evenly in order to avoid a casing buckling the moment of 20 — 25 N · m (2,0 — 2,5 kgfs · м).
At installation of a fork of switching off of coupling to provide the correct provision of a fork on a spherical support and fork pads on coupling switching off bearing coupling lyska, as shown in fig. 5.1.
Installation of the hydraulic drive of coupling on the car is made as it should be, the return to removal.
Filling of the hydraulic drive with liquid and removal of air from it need to be made in the following order:
- to fill a tank of the main cylinder with brake fluid to normal level (15 — 20 mm are lower than the top edge of a tank);
- to remove a protective cap from a head of the valve of pumping of the working cylinder and to put on a rubber hose a head;
- to ship the free end of a hose in the brake fluid poured in the glass vessel with a capacity not less than 0,5 l filled half;
- to create pressure in system, having sharply pressed 4 — 5 times with an interval of 1 — 2 sec. a coupling pedal;
- holding a pedal of pressed, to unscrew on 1/2 — 3/4 turns the valve of pumping of the working cylinder, watching that the free end of a hose remained shipped in liquid. Liquid with vials of air will come out in a vessel;
- after the expiration of liquid in a vessel stops, to wrap the valve to the full, and then to release a pedal;
- to check availability of liquid in a tank of the main cylinder. Not to assume during pumping of decrease in level of liquid in a tank more than to 2/3 from normal and to add liquid as required;
- to repeat the specified operations until there is a hose a liquid without vials of air;
- holding a pedal of pressed, to wrap the valve of pumping of the working cylinder to the full and then to smoothly release a pedal;
- to remove a hose from a valve head and to put on a rubber cap a valve head;
- to add liquid in a tank of the main cylinder to normal level.
It is impossible to add in a tank of the main cylinder the liquid produced when pumping a hydraulic actuator as it contains air.